Welcome to the JBLM Bettie Brigade! We hope you find your home away from home on the track.
We are always accepting new skaters, no experience required! Seriously, you do not need skating experience, our Fresh Meat Committee can teach you everything you need to know to pass your WFTDA minimum skills test. What's the easiest way to join you ask? Simply fill out this contact us form, and our Recruitment Leader will get in touch with you! Or you can simply show up to a practice, or recruitment event!
When you come to a practice look for Melladonna, Sailor Cherry, or Mo-Heato, they are on our Fresh Meat Committee and will make practices seem less intimidating!
We do have a few rules though, before you can put skates on.
- You must have your own health insurance (i.e Tricare)
- You must bring a mouth guard to practice with you, we can temporarily provide the rest of the safety gear.
- After starting practices all Fresh Meat skaters are subject to a 30 day probationary period.
You've skated before, and you want the JBLM Bettie Brigade to be your new home team, awesome! Simply stop by a practice, or a recruitment event. You can also contact us with questions. Our rules for transferring to the league are as follows:
- Provide a reference letter from your previous leagues coaching staff that includes why you're stepping down from the league, confirmation as to whether or not you have passed your WFTDA minimum skills and written test within the last year, and contact information for the head coach.
- If it's been more than 3 months since you previously skated, you will be considered a New Skater, and will be required to pass a WFTDA minimum skills and written test before joining the Vets at practice.
- All transfer skaters are subject to a 90 day probationary period.
When you show up to a practice look for Melladonna or Sailor Cherry and they will get you all squared away!